Hazing

Hazing

jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

About

Hi! My name is Mar, I'm 16 and I study at escola Tecnos in Terrassa. I am interested in social problems and the study of those because I would like to work in a world related to that in the near future. Also, being able to put a solution to the problems is something that makes you feel  proud of your work and I think that little by little we can change what we don’t like about society, which would turn things into a better way.
I'm starting this blog to inform people about what hazing is and the consequences that has to be part of these rituals. Many people suffer this kind of humilliation and still don’t recieve as much help as they should; because hazing is a hidden but serious problem.   
I hope you enjoy the blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario